Monday, August 2, 2010

Easy 5 min. Fresh Salsa

Wondering what to do will all the tomatoes, peppers and onions you received this week? Salsa time!!!

3 tomatoes
2 peppers (remove seeds for mild, keep seeds for hot)
1/2 onion
1t garlic salt
1/4t pepper

In a blender or a food processor, (I don't have a food processor but wish I did... the blender makes it kinda thin), chop the onion and peppers together. Add the tomatoes, garlic and pepper, chop to desired consistency, (more for thin salsa, less for chunkier). Refrigerate and serve cold.

So fresh and yummy!! I would love to see other fresh salsa recipes.....

I wish I had some pictures to show, however, my computer is dumb and won't upload the pictures. I have a great mango sticky rice recipe I'll add once I can get it to work.

1 comment:

*Karleena* said...

Of course - the one week I don't get a basket!! I'll have to make this salsa soon anyway!! Thanks Amy!